What is the CampusCard?
CampusCard is a chip card which can be used in many situations to make cash-free payments.
Where can I pay with it?
- In canteens, cafés and vending machines at the student union
- In washing machines in halls of residence
- On campus at many photocopiers
- In different University of Heidelberg buildings (computing centre, university library, central language lab, sports institute...)
What are the advantages of having a CampusCard?
- With a student CampusCard you pay the cheapest price (if paying with cash, the highest guest price is charged)
- You reduce the time you spend waiting at tills thanks to how quickly and easily payments are made.
How do I get a CampusCard?
- In the Infocentres or in cafés at the student union against a €5 deposit.
- New students at the University of Heidelberg receive a multifunctional student ID - which also has a CampusCard function - at Seminarstraße without needing to pay a deposit.
Where and how do I top up my CampusCard?
- At terminals in canteens and cafés and many other central locations on campus.
- At tills in cafés, in the ServiceCenter or in InfoCafé International (ICI)
- Cash with 5, 10, 20 and 50 Euro notes.
- Using a German EC card or credit card (either €20 or €50)
Where can I see how much credit I have?
You can find out how much credit you have on your card by using the card reading machines located on the stairs to the exits.
What personal data is gathered?
No personal data is gathered in issuing a CampusCard. Please make a note of your card number or your Uni-ID. If you lose your card, then you can ask in the ServiceCenters whether a card has been handed in with your number.
What should I do with my CampusCard once I have graduated?
- Normal CampusCard: hand in to the ServiceCenter or InfoCafé International. You'll receive your credit as well as the €5 deposit (if the card is undamaged).
- Multifunctional student IDs: these are held by the university once you graduate. Before doing this, you should zero the card at the ServiceCenter or InfoCafé International to cash out your balance.
What do I do if my CampusCard doesn't work anymore?
- The CampusCard is generally very reliable if used properly, but if the chip is damaged then the last credit amount on the card can still be verified. If this does happen, please go to our ServiceCenter or on-site to our facility managers.
- You can also use the return form if you need to return a faulty CampusCard. You'll need to send your faulty CampusCard, together with the form (entirely filled out), to the Heidelberg student union. Your credit will then be transferred shortly to the bank account indicated.
- Please send both to: Studierendenwerk Heidelberg, Abteilung Finanzen, Marstallhof 1, 69117 Heidelberg
Please contact email@example.com for any questions about the CampusCard.
© 2014-2017, Studierendenwerk Heidelberg
Alle Inhalte dieser Webseite (z.B. Texte, Grafiken ...) sind durch das Urheberrecht geschützt. Die Verwendung eben dieser Inhalte, auch auszugsweise, ist nicht gestattet.